Equipment Operator - Day Shift (R6539)
Want a career? Look here!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Travel Tags, a Taylor Corporation company, is adding an Equipment Operator in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota to help serve our customers’ needs. This person will play a pivotal role in the overall production of specialty print gift cards and other promotional print items.
- Day Shift, 5:45am – 6pm. 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next (those 8 hours would be considered overtime pay)
- We offer rotating 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off!
- Operate equipment in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines
- Complete equipment setups, adjustments and cleanups
- Read and interpret work orders, blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, within quality guidelines and in a timely fashion
You Must Have:
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to be a team player
- Basic math and computer skills
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within manufacturing or related environment
- Ability to reach instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Travel Tags is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.