Equipment Operator I (R6805)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications SCS is seeking an Equipment Operator I that will be responsible for operating equipment efficiently and producing high quality printed materials in a time sensitive environment. This includes cleaning and performing preventative maintenance on the equipment and inventory control and inspection of products.
Your Shift: 3rd Shift, Monday - Friday, 11 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Read and understand a job ticket to ensure the correct product is produced according to specifications.
- Manage workflow effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Operate multiple variations of finishing equipment and perform setups according to client’s specs.
- Visually inspect product throughout the run for quality checks, registration, fold dimensions, scores, perfs, tabs and glue placement any and all that pertain to job in process.
- Inspect finished product for quality and accuracy.
- Perform and document QA checks every 15 minutes throughout run.
You Must Have:
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read, and interpret general instructions and numerical data.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Punctual and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.