Electrician AM (R7064)
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Prime Pork. We create limitless opportunities for passionate professionals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of an Electrician, AM shift, located in the community of Windom, MN. This position is a rotating 3-2-2 schedule, hours from 5:00am-5:00pm.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures and supports to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- The Electricial Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing electronic and electrical equipment and providing technical support to other team members when needed.
- Maintains and installs communication cables, power distribution and wiring required for equipment as well as computer systems.
- Installs, modifies and repairs all electrical/electronic devices.
- Assists maintenance technicians when troubleshooting electronic and electrical issues.
- Maintains involvement with operations of the plant processing equipment and scale systems.
- Assists parts clerk in ensuring an adequate supply of parts is maintained.
- Demonstrates strong safety leadership skills and follows safe work practices.
- Follows food safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Works as part of a team to plan and conduct equipment repairs.
- Maintains open and professional lines of communication with operations, management and all team members in the maintenance department.
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma / GED and completion of formal trades training program, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience.
- Two years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Mechanical systems, predictive maintenance, maintenance planning, site utilities, system analysis & troubleshooting, pipe-fitting & welding, machining, metal fabrication, electricity & motor controls, controls & instrumentation, PLC/software & hardware, pneumatics & hydraulics.
- Strong knowledge of AC induction motors, controls, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with computer/device networking using standard protocols (Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Modbus, Hart, DH+/485, ASCII)
- Knowledge of programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, and associated programming languages (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text). Platforms include; Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE, Horner, Opto22.
- Knowledgeable in processes such as food processing/packaging, water treatment, refrigeration, and boiler control.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to work independently are also required for this position.
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.