Project Manager (R7628)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Card Fulfillment Services is seeking a Project Manager at our North Mankato, MN location. The PM will be part of the Customer Implementation Organization. This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. They oversee all aspects of projects including setting deadlines, assigning team responsibilities, support set up, direct communication with customer on requirements and project status. This role will manage various projects using project management methodologies in regard to initiation, planning, execution, control and project closure, as well utilizing their business analysis skills to gather requirements and coordinate work with application developers, engineers and operational supervisors.
Project Managers become engaged in opportunities when business has been secured and once the scope of the overall client needs have been defined. During the next phase of the process, the Project Manager coordinates the needs of the customer across a cross function teams internal to the business to support the program onboarding as well as working directly with the customer on deliverables.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements meetings, business process knowledge, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Integrate all aspects of the project; ensure that the proper knowledge and/or resources are available and that the expected results are produced in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information and distinguish user requests from actual business processes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- System set up for onboarding customer programs for files and physical kit output for production, use of Monarch ERP, Share Point, Excel, Word, Email, Microsoft Project, XML, CSV and Flat File formats.
- Deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional Requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Project Plan, Approval documents.
- Product knowledge – understand products and variety of items and programs for implementation.
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1+ Years of experience as a Project Manager.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Project Management experience and use of Microsoft Project and project management tools.
- Experience with ERP systems, such as Monarch or equivalent.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Card Fulfillment Services is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.