Help Desk Technician (R8605)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Amsterdam Printing is seeking an experienced PC Maintenance Technician to join our team. This role is designed for potential growth and learning within a global IT infrastructure supporting a large promotional products business.
- Maintaining, analysis, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Documenting, maintaining, upgrading, or replacing hardware and software systems.
- Supporting and maintaining user account information including rights, security, and systems groups.
- User training and documentation.
- Performs a variety of tasks including responding to service desk tickets, completing projects, preventative maintenance on various computer and phone systems.
- Working with and maintaining good relationships with hardware and software vendors.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude.
You Must Have:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for both Windows and MacOS.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Ability to work closely with users throughout a typical business day and the duration of larger projects.
- May require an associate degree or its equivalent and 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience with layer 3 networking.
- Experience with InContact/Uptivity or similar work force optimization software.
- Experience with supporting IT remotely, in an office, and in a manufacturing/warehouse setting.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Amsterdam Printing is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.