PC Maintenance Technician (R2992 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking an PC Maintenance Technician to work in West Sacramento, CA to provide routine support and maintenance to the organizations IT infrastructure. The position is responsible for operating, observing, monitoring and controlling the status and performance of some or all components of network facilities, systems, computers, applications and/or peripheral equipment, including telecommunications and traditional mid-range job management. Researches error messages and may manipulate console to re-sequence job steps or reconfigure applications after process is interrupted. Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems affecting performance.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Understanding and knowledge of information systems products, services and/or applications to assist and advise end-users with all aspects of user reported problem
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as recognizing, researching, isolating and resolving problems
- Conducts services, repairs, training, and follow-up or coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel
- Assists with and/or performs the installation, implementation and upgrades of computer hardware, software and/or systems
- 2-year degree or HS/GED with relevant work experience
- 4+ years’ PC maintenance experience
- Ability to communicate with people of varying technical experience
- Experience maintaining deadlines
- Experience in a team setting
- MAC knowledge is a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.