Product Design Manager (R8953)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Amsterdam Printing is looking for a Product Design Manager.
- Plans, designs, new products and business opportunities for promotional products based on market research to determine gaps in the market.
- Translating research into feasible ideas and designs that will satisfy consumers.
- Clearly outlines specifications for the industrial design and development teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the development team and providing helpful feedback on processes.
- Engaging audiences and using sketches, blueprints, and prototypes to gather feedback.
- Produce prototypes and models to test functionality.
- Research tools, materials and relevant design techniques.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years’ experience in consumer product design, fashion design or related field
- Strong creative, communication and collaborative skills
- Strong skills in Adobe AI suite, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to travel 10% of the time with a possibility of one that's international
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in product design and development in promotional products industry
- Demonstrable portfolio of projects, concepts
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Amsterdam Printing is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.