Shipping/Receiving Clerk (R7087)
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Warehouse & Distribution is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to receive all inbound shipments. Prepare organize make ready and receive to the specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Monday – Friday, occasional Saturdays
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm - OT as needed
- Other secludes may apply if customer demands change
- Inspect and count all inbound shipments for accuracy
- Ensure accuracy of all documents and sign as required for deliveries
- Validate total count matches packing list
- Receive inventory into company receiving systems
- Organize inbound and put-away and insure large qty are ready to be put-away
- Maintain inbound put-away systemically to ensure inventory is ready
- Coordinate prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- MHE certifiable
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- High degree attention to detail
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
- Need high degree of analytical ability
- Must be able to communicate with other peers, Customer Service and Management to ensure customer requirements are completed daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Warehouse & Distribution is a Taylor Corporation company located in Autobahn Dallas TX. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.