Janitor I (R6554)
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is searching for a 2nd shift janitorial position. Applicant will be responsible for janitorial work including; cleaning offices, restrooms, common areas, vacuuming, mopping, and buffing floors through the common areas and trash disposal, taken inside production areas. Applicant must be willing to clean outside areas in all weather conditions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and understand Safety Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices, and cleaning supply labels, MSDS sheets.
- Basic math skills are needed to calculate chemical dilution proportions for safe use.
- Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling and reaching are required.
- Will require occasional assisted lifting of up to 30 lbs., push or pull 30 lbs and operate heavy vibrating buffer.
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from 20 to 80 degrees
- Ability to stand 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to display sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient manner with sound follow up
- Possess excellent safety and attendance records.
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm® is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.