Business Development Manager (R5003)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor is looking for an Enterprise Solutions Consultant who will be responsible for acquiring new business for the Taylor companies. The Enterprise Solutions Consultant will be an expert in this market and work closely with the Regional VPs of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, other company leaders, and other market-focused Strategic Partnership Managers to open and close new business. This is a “conqueror” position focused on strategic selling of new business, not managing existing accounts
- Leverage modern selling strategies to effectively acquire new business and then build a new opportunity pipeline
- Create valuable engagements with banking decision-makers at all levels and across multiple lines of businesses and disciplines
- Represent all affiliates of Taylor Corporation to address the customers’ needs by aligning value-based solutions with the customer’s objectives
- Understand the underlying forces and direction of specific markets, and then leverage this insight to create new business opportunities with customers
- Apply the techniques of Insight Selling to cultivate the many possibilities to meet the customer’s wishes and essential requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and growth objectives
- Collaborate with the client and internal resources to align multiple agendas, deliver customer value, business sustainability and recommendations for the appropriate growth solution set
- Maintain high level of product and market knowledge to meet the evolving needs of customers
- Navigate through available solutions while determining the view of the decision maker(s)
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with disciplined persistence and intensity
- Highly proficient and well-connected in the Graphics Communications industry
- Accomplished in understanding the needs of our largest enterprise clients and prospects
- Builds strong trusting relationships to achieve results
- Proven sales ability, strong desire to win new business and strengths in meeting diverse customer needs
- Superior level listening and discovery/diagnosis skills
- Technical aptitude to interface with operation and manufacturing teams
- Experience with complex sales
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small.
Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.