Electrician AM (R7063)
HyLife in Windom Minnesota a division of the Hylife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of an Electrician, AM shift, located in the community of Windom, MN. This position is a rotating 3-2-2 schedule, hours from 5:00am-5:00pm. located in the vibrant community of Windom, MN.
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- The Electricial Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing electronic and electrical equipment and providing technical support to other team members when needed.
- Maintains and installs communication cables, power distribution and wiring required for equipment as well as computer systems.
- Installs, modifies and repairs all electrical/electronic devices.
- Assists maintenance technicians when troubleshooting electronic and electrical issues.
- Maintains involvement with operations of the plant processing equipment and scale systems.
- Assists parts clerk in ensuring an adequate supply of parts is maintained.
- Demonstrates strong safety leadership skills and follows safe work practices.
- Follows food safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Works as part of a team to plan and conduct equipment repairs.
- Maintains open and professional lines of communication with operations, management and all team members in the maintenance department.
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma / GED and completion of formal trades training program, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience.
- Two years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Mechanical systems, predictive maintenance, maintenance planning, site utilities, system analysis & troubleshooting, pipe-fitting & welding, machining, metal fabrication, electricity & motor controls, controls & instrumentation, PLC/software & hardware, pneumatics & hydraulics.
- Strong knowledge of AC induction motors, controls, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with computer/device networking using standard protocols (Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Modbus, Hart, DH+/485, ASCII)
- Knowledge of programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, and associated programming languages (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text). Platforms include; Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE, Horner, Opto22.
- Knowledgeable in processes such as food processing/packaging, water treatment, refrigeration, and boiler control.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to work independently are also required for this position.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled