Digital Proofing Specialist - Temporary (R6082)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for a new Digital Proofing Specialist to join the team for our busy season! This is a flexible position that is willing to work around your schedule. We offer you a great entry-point into the printing and graphic industry! We are excited to help power your potential!
- Reading job tickets to determine layout to use for imposing books.
- Editing product using Adobe Suite and other computer systems.
- Operating machinery to produce children's book proofs for our customers.
- Completes assignments using a computer, data entry Executive Vice, software packages and/or imaging tool to enter, compile and modify images, inputted text, lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
- Responsible for file management, data and typeset verification, including page layouts preparing, scanning, and quality checking of documents/images being converted to electronic/digital format before being sent for processing / production.
- Flexible hours. Preferably between 25 to 40 hours a week.
You Must Have:
- Basic mathematical skills.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical abilities.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.