Customer Service Representative (Inbound) (9336)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: This position is responsible for processing customer orders received by telephone, handles questions and resolves concerns or complaints.
- Informs customer of pricing, product specifications/detail, offers customers other related items, shipping dates, anticipated delays, or any additional information needed;
- Shares details with customers on additional offerings to provide value added service;
- Answers customer questions and responds to concerns/problems the customer is experiencing and follows through on problems making it clear to the customer that they are important;
- Enters customer and order data into computer to determine total cost and/or begin expediting order;
- Works with appropriate departments as necessary to fulfill the customer’s needs over the phone;
- Confers with appropriate department to expedite shipments;
- Enters rework orders, change orders, and updates to orders in an expedient manner;
- Applies credits, reprints, and handles in-coming orders;
- Develops and maintains relationship with customers;
- Provides feedback to marketing and management for future product enhancements based on customer feedback;
- Maintains a minimum standard of performance as measured by the department. These measurements may change from time to time and shall be clearly communicated to the rep;
- Additional duties for rep may include processing other commercial orders as assigned by the supervisor;
- Demonstrate respect for the potential and significance of every individual on the team;
- Demonstrate passion for customers and our work;
- Believe that there is always a better way; and
- Embrace personal, as well as shared responsibility and accountability.
You Must Have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong Sales skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient MS Office, Excel and database management
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Be able to stay on task without constant supervision
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to remain seated for long periods of time.
- Must be able to complete the assignment through mid-December with no pre-planned vacations or appointments
- Must work the day after Thanksgiving
We would prefer:
- Call Center, Sales Experience or related field preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced-level computer knowledge and software proficiency in MS Office and Excel
Monday through Friday
- 6 CSR Positions from 7:00AM - 3:30PM (MDT)
- 6 CSR Positions from 8:30AM – 5 PM (MDT)
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their well being, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.