Billing Specialist (R3036 )
Taylor Communications Secure & Customer Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Billing Specialist to work in our Arden Hills, MN location. The Billing Specialist should be familiar with standard billing concepts, practices, and procedures. Ability to rely on experience and judgment to interact with customers and the sales organization to accomplish goals.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Process and issue customer invoices
- Set up new customers, including credit extension requests
- Process and reconcile credit card payments
- Apply customer payments
- Monitor and collect on outstanding receivable balances
- Reconcile cash and accounts receivable
- Manage postage prefunding process, including requests, tracking of usage and reporting
- Partner with finance, sales, customer service, warehouse and plant
- Research issues raised by customer service to ensure timely and accurate customer billing
- 2+ years of experience in business to business Invoicing or in a related area
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent work history in attendance, punctuality, and performance
- Strong organization skills with ability to track activities and follow up
- Tactful/Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work well in a flexible, fast-paced team environment
- Associate's degree or its equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting methods and business operations
- Experience in use of Microsoft applications (Emphasis in Excel)
- Analytical, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills with ability to take initiative
- Experience with Monarch, Lawson or other ERP system a plus
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.