Temporary Packaging Support Workers (9293)
Come work with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Navitor Specialty Products (a Taylor Corporation Company) is looking for Temporary Packaging Support Workers for a short-term project, critical to assisting our essential customers during the COVID-19 crisis. Navitor Specialty Products leads the way in wholesale, personalized specialty products including custom stamps and embossers, engraved products, badges, signs and banners. We leverage state-of-the-art print technology to bring customers high-quality products in a timely, worry free manner.
In this role you will work in the Full Color Print Department to prepare, assemble, and package orders to make and/or complete products like badges, signs, kits, etc. You will have an opportunity to learn key elements of our business in both supply chain and operations, and the work you will be doing will directly support and positively impact our healthcare customers.
- This is a part-time opportunity, and we have immediate needs for 2nd Shift (3:30 pm – 12:00 am). We require you to work a minimum of 4 hours per shift.
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in English and able to follow instructions
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytic problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Reliable transportation to/from our North Mankato facility
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.