Shipping Clerk (R8504)
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Shipping Clerk
• Perform quality control review of each order.
• Check-in orders.
• Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
• Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
• Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
• Follow safety requirements for the position
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment
• Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability
• Completes shipping reports
• Shift Hours 9:30am to 6:00pm.
You Must Have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Basic computer knowledge required
We Would Also Prefer:
• Experience in Pick/Packing
• Experience with UPS and FedEx software
• High school diploma or its equivalent preferred with 0-2 years experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.