Digital Print Operator (R7735)
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Venture Solutions, a Taylor Company, is seeking a 3rd Shift Digital Print Operator who is experienced in running Xerox and Oce (Colorstream) to work in our Fort Worth, Texas location.
- Sunday – Thursday 10pm-6am
- Review job orders to determine quantities to be printed, paper specifications, colors, and special printing instructions for customers
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any adjustments needed
- Able to identify and complete orders of all sizes and levels of importance
- Multitask to run many machines at one time
- Complete all paperwork necessary to follow along with the job
- Ensures that the supplies are stocked; gather correct materials needed
- Learning about digital printing equipment and basic troubleshooting
- Follow quality and training expectations as stated under ISO 9001 Certification
- Load and unload paper stock and set up print files
- Meet standard throughput speed and quality, which will be monitored
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- 1+ year of digital print experience
- Basic computer skills (open, close, print a file)
- Team player and self-motivated
- Highly detailed oriented- quality focus driven
- Must have basic measuring skills- able to read a ruler and other measurement devices
- Must have basic problem-solving skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy and understanding of job ticket
- Able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs and to stand for an entire shift (excluding breaks)
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.