Talent Acquisition Coordinator (R6814)
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you looking for a great career opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC. We create limitless opportunities for passionate individuals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
- $2/hr. appreciation bonus for our employees.
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Help to ensure regulatory employment compliance at all times
- Recruit/Hire and interview production employees for the company
- Fill in for Talent Acquisition Manager when necessary
- Help to ensure regulatory compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity programs
- Travel required as necessary
- Create orientation list and communicate with proper team members
- Enter and maintain application data in all Comfrey Farm Prime Pork programs
- Respond to any questions and/or requests from government agencies and applicants.
- Help to coordinate recruiting efforts both internal and external which includes but is not limited to: posting vacancies, advertising using different social media platforms (promoting the company to potential candidates), and other forms of communication
- Help to coordinate and attend Career Fair/Employment Events
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality with applicant’s personal information, as well as current employee’s personal information
- General office procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience in meat processing industry or other manufacturing setting, preferred
- Bilingual skills required, Spanish and English
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and Decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone techniques
- Communication/public relations skills required
- Computer knowledge required, experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) preferred
- Ability to apply good judgement and professional integrity
- Experience with Jobvite, Workday, and UltiPro, preferred
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team based environment, able to work under pressure
- Must attach a Resume to be considered
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
About our Company
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune.