Quality Inspector (R5824)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We are hiring for a Quality Inspector at our Tampa, FL facility.
- Performs random quality checks as well as final inspection of products.
- May act in an advisory role for other departments on quality questions.
- Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company and/or ISO standards.
- May apply approval or rejection labels once evaluation is complete.
- Minimize down time by reducing production rework and recalls.
- Performs tests and experiments for process analysts or engineers.
- Monitor, audit and provide guidance to line operators.
- Process test runs and prepare records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation to process analyst or engineering to identify problems, inefficiencies or test new products.
- May audit manufacturing practice document files relating to the maintenance, repair and calibration of manufacturing equipment
- Maintain documentation manuals to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and available to appropriate personnel.
- Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4:00pm
You Must Have:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related / relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform standardized duties and tasks.
- Perform tasks to meet deadlines.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Comply with Company Policies.
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Six Sigma Training
- Lean Manufacturing Training
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.