Digital Marketing Specialist (R5053)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taymark, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage the execution and optimization of digital marketing for our brands such as Anderson’s, It’s Elementary, and Alphabet U. In this position, you will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, execute, and analyze campaigns that support our company and brand objectives. You will use also fact-based analysis and diagnostic techniques to drive optimization of strategies, linking those learnings again back to actionable tactics, in an ongoing testing and learning environment.
- Collaborate on digital marketing strategies that align with the brand goals.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors who provide digital marketing and content services.
- Manage PPC, paid search, display and smart campaigns to budgeted advertising and sales goals.
- Manage the website’s overall content and imagery for relevance, data integrity and search engine optimization.
- Develop and execute social media marketing plans on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Collaborate with UX team and provide recommendations to improve overall customer experience and conversion rates.
- Provide strategies and recommendations for optimizing e-mail marketing including contact strategy, segmentation/targeting, ongoing testing, as well as content optimization designed to drive sales.
- Stay abreast with digital marketing best practices and bring forth new ideas and opportunities based upon strategic organizational objectives.
- Develop and maintain reporting for campaign analytics including promotions effectiveness and A/B test results.
- Understand and adhere to all media and marketing legal and compliance measures.
- Analyze overall website performance and report findings and insights to management team and team members.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce, direct marketing, or CRM
- Experience with the implementation and optimization of PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns in AdWords and Bing
- A strong understanding of e-commerce, SEO, PPC and Digital Marketing
- Knowledge and experience with social media
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to move a project to completion
- A university/college degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Excellent teamwork skills as well as be positive, driven, and flexible
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and initiative
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with utilizing a CMS such as Sitecore
- The willingness to learn new tools, platforms, and technology related to digital marketing
- Someone who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapts well to new technology
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taymark Inc. located in White Bear Lake MN, provides a full range of products and services to recognize the achievements of school aged children and the celebration marking milestones in their lives. We will respond with products for schools, teachers, parents, advisors and coaches to help develop children’s pride and confidence in their achievements and provide lasting memories of celebrations of significant events in their formative years. Taymark also provides Business Communication products such as; Letterhead, Stationery, Brochures, Post Cards, Holiday cards, Recognition certificates and jackets etc. Business units within Taymark include: Elementary & Middle School, High School & Prom, PaperDirect, Idea Art, Current Labels, Artistic Labels, Party, Costumes, and Fulfillment (Pick & Pack and Wide-Format Digital Print)
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taymark is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.