Marketing Specialist I (R5053)
Taymark, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Specialist I to join their team in White Bear Lake, MN! This individual will manage the execution and optimization of digital marketing for our brands. The position requires collaboration with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, execute and analyze campaigns that support company and brand objectives. The ideal candidate will use fact-based analysis and diagnostic techniques to drive optimization of strategies, linking those learnings again back to actionable tactics, in an ongoing testing and learning environment.
- Monday through Friday, approx. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Collaborate on digital marketing strategies that align with the brand goals.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors who provide digital marketing and content services.
- Manage paid search, display and smart campaigns to budgeted advertising and sales goals.
- Manage the websites overall content and imagery for relevance, data integrity and search engine optimization.
- Develop and execute social media marketing plans.
- Collaborate with UX team and provide recommendations to improve overall customer experience and conversion rates.
- Provide strategies and recommendations for optimizing e-mail marketing including contact strategy, segmentation/targeting, ongoing testing, as well as content optimization designed to drive sales.
- Stay abreast with digital marketing best practices and bring forth new ideas and opportunities based upon strategic organizational objectives.
- Develop and maintain reporting for campaign analytics including promotions effectiveness and A/B test results.
- Understand and adhere to all media and marketing legal and compliance measures.
- Analyze overall website performance and report findings and insights to management team and team members.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, direct marketing, or CRM
- University/College degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Paid search campaign management experience in AdWords and Bing
- Experience with utilizing a CMS such as Sitecore
- Project management skills and the ability to move a project to completion
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Positive, driven, flexible and excellent teamwork skills
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapts well to new technology
About Our Company
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taymark Inc., located in White Bear Lake MN, provides a full range of products and services to recognize the achievements of school aged children and the celebration marking milestones in their lives. We will respond with products for schools, teachers, parents, advisors and coaches to help develop children’s pride and confidence in their achievements and provide lasting memories of celebrations of significant events in their formative years. Taymark also provides Business Communication products such as; Letterhead, Stationery, Brochures, Post Cards, Holiday cards, Recognition certificates and jackets etc. Business units within Taymark include: Elementary & Middle School, High School & Prom, PaperDirect, Party, Costumes, and Fulfillment (Pick & Pack and Wide-Format Digital Print)