Account Manager (R7966)
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As an Account Manager with Venture Solutions Inc. (a Taylor Corporation company), you will be the primary liaison between Venture Solutions and our clients, proactively managing the client relationship, ensuring the achievement of our client’s SLAs, while also helping them grow their business. Prior experience in the print, direct mail, and/or secure communications industries is beneficial. Experience in the mortgage or financial services industry is preferred, with knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and/or regulatory and compliance requirements. Additionally, your excellent communication skills will allow you to build relationships and partner with our clients to achieve great results together.
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication and trust.
- Use your passion for milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines to continually move projects forward. You need to be a Project Management guru.
- Manage multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment which is driven by regulations and deadlines. We like to be challenged!
- Strong presentation skills, able to compile data to tell a story and present to clients – demonstrating value add and driving client experience
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between Venture internal teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error and continuously improve our client services team.
- Find creative solutions and be persistent against challenges.
- Be part of a team that is very collaborative!
- Use your resilience to adapt to a fast-paced and continually evolving work environment.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of relevant and equivalent Account Management experience, preferably in the mail/print or mortgage industry
- Knowledge of omni-channel secure communication methods including print and mail, SMS, email, and other digital solutions
- Technical acumen with ability to translate complex data mapping into business requirements
- Experience in managing projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels including executive level contacts within our clients
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and conference calls toward a common objective
- Detail oriented and able to handle complex tasks
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of quality and 100% accuracy
- Life-long learner who enjoys implementing ways to continuously improve operations.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Solutions, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Jira & Project Management
We Would Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Previous mortgage, print, interactive, and/or compliance driven industry experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.