1st Shift Warehouse Worker (R8180)
Start a career with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join the team at our Addison, TX, facility!
• 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Tuesday - Saturday
• Unload/Stage incoming shipments with various MHE equipment.
• Prepare/breakdown inbound shipment for accuracy validation
• Put away of product into correct locations via MHE equipment
• Pull orders accurately via paper/electronic orders via MHE equipment.
• Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
• Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, etc.
• Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
• Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials
• Fills requisitions and orders
• Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
• May operate fork lift
You Must Have:
• Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
• Familiar with basic computer operations
• Basic Math and Reading Skills
• Ability to work as a team member and independently
We Would Also Prefer:
• Prior warehouse/receiving experience
• High school diploma or its equivalent preferred with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.