Prepress Team Lead (R5432)
Navitor Specialty Products is seeking a Preproduction Team Lead to help and lead the department to complete work timely and efficiently.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Support and direct employees performing prepress operations including facilitating, order processing, order entry, graphic arts, typesetting.
- Monitor, review, and act on daily progress reports (KPI ) to insure work quality and on time delivery to production.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the department – employee work time verification, PTO, absentee tracking, new employee orientation, equipment failures.
- Assist with the creation, revision, and maintenance of employee training programs
- Communicate with Supervisor on daily workload and activities to ensure Safety, Quality, and Delivery goals are achieved.
- Update, maintain and distribute Department WIP ( work in process ) reports and tracking documentation.
- Research, troubleshoot, and coordinate with manager / team on escalated customer issues, lost orders, remakes, expedited orders, etc
- Provide input to manager for employee disciplinary issues, performance reviews, vacation schedules, overtime planning
- Contribute to an atmosphere of team work, continuous improvement, and collaboration maintaining an effective, positive work environment for all employees.
- Provide back-up coverage for Supervisor and/or other Department positions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in business, graphic arts or technical discipline preferred
- 2-5 years of related/relevant prepress work experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, team and analytical problem-solving skills
- Open to driving change in a fast paced, technical production process
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.