Executive Assistant (R3770)
Taylor Corporation is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support assigned members of our senior leadership team at the corporate office in North Mankato, Minnesota.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p, OT as required.
- Coordinating and maintaining schedules, travel, logistics, materials and services as well as meetings, special events, visitors and guests
- Creating, reviewing and summarizing reports using expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Preparing budget summaries and projections
- Managing various cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Willingness to partner with the assigned executive leader(s) in a variety of ways to enable them to achieve their strategic goals despite potentially requiring extended hours or detailed tasks.
- 5 + years successful experience in an Executive Assistant capacity supporting senior level leader(s)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion and professionalism
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well both independently and as a collaborative team member
- Self-directed with high level of personal ownership and accountability
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.