Engraving Operator (R6073)
Monday - Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Accurately read order blanks, retrieve necessary products, set-up equipment and produce orders to customer specifications
- Maintain high level of quality through set standards
- Maintain high level of production through set standards
- Record information on production card
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a production related environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytic problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.