Business Development Representative (Retail Signs & Graphics) (R5430)
Let Us Power Your Potential!
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Vectra Visual, a Taylor company, is adding a strong Business Development/Sales Executive to support our New York market by focusing on selling in-store signage and retail display programs to national retail brands and retailers utilizing Vectra Visual’s in-house capabilities including design services, wide and small format digital printing, fabrication, and installation.
- Prospect for new clients, initiate calls and meetings, conduct presentations, submit quote requests, present/deliver proposals, and delegate work to an Account/Project Manager to facilitate customer transactions.
- Leverage existing relationships to on-board new retail signage and display programs that fit Vectra Visual’s core capabilities.
- Drive innovation by bringing internal and external teams together to deliver industry leading solutions to clients and prospects.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and materials, plus other forms of advertising media.
- Responsible for client relationships from inception through retention.
You Must Have:
- Ability to analyze data and develop appropriate strategies to address a variety of situations.
- Ability to exercise judgment, with regard to established procedures and practices in determining an appropriate action to situations.
- Solid independent decision making capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and general computer skills.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor Degree in an applicable field (Business, Marketing)
- Five years of progressive experience, preferably in the retail display and/or print industry.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.