Temporary Customer Service Representative (R8469)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to fill a temporary/contingent role on their team! The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. As the CSR, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSR is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CSR is looked at as the strength of our organization. This role is able to autonomously manage and own numerous multiple-solution customers and related demands with ease. CSR’s are oftentimes the go-to person for challenging day-to-day and complex internal or external scenarios. The ability to seek and accept feedback from others while learning to provide similar feedback constructively is an important part of this role.
As a CSR, you play an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team.
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism, because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity.
- Work independently and within a team to deliver a consistent, exceptional customer experience every time.
- Manage all communications-written, verbal, and in person, in a profession, proactive and efficient manner
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions courteously, efficiently, quickly and accurately.
- Own escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately thorough root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout all engagements.
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Review a variety of work product including, but not limited to internal and external communication, quotes, designs, proofs, reports, etc. for accuracy and improvement opportunities.
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment.
- Understand and help the customer articulate their needs.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth enabling career progression and further elevation of the customer experience
- Coordination of projects and complex customer deliverables
You Must Have:
- High School education or above with 2 years of college preferred.
- At least years of experience in a related / relevant position or specialization.
- Print, marketing or promotional product experience and/or Salesforce.com knowledge a plus
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience with an understanding of pivot tables, countif, sumif, vlookup
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new technologies.
- Team Atmosphere
- Driven, self-motivating individuals will flourish
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Appearance and professionalism at all times must represent the company image
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while making it easy for our customers
- Role typically reports to a Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.