Operations Process Improvement Analyst (R3091 )
Taylor Communications SCS is seeking a Process Improvement Analyst in Bloomington, IL. This position is responsible for hands-on leadership, planning, implementing and performing processes of continuous improvement initiatives and systems with emphasis on lean methods and sustainment of those methods. This person will help to champion a culture of team based continuous improvement throughout the organization, utilizing the 14 principles of The Toyota Way and reinforced through our proprietary Flow and Performance visual management system.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Assume the roles of leader, facilitator, project manager, analyst, and/or participant in a wide variety of process improvement, cost reduction, and business growth projects
- Provide problem solving and informational assistance across the organization that proactively achieves and sustains significant and measurable improvements
- Interface with operations, sales, suppliers, and customers concerning problems with quality and service to ensure that effective corrective actions are implemented.
- Participate and/or Lead in improvement and delivery of training in the areas of lean, six sigma, and quality.
- Travels to multiple locations as needed to direct and manage planned projects and initiatives
- College degree and 2+ years of professional experience or a relevant combination of education, certification and experience.
- Experience developing and documenting procedures.
- Ability to organize and manage complex tasks and projects
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the following areas;
- ISO or similar Quality Management Systems
- Team Facilitation
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
- Lean / Six Sigma Certification
- Software Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications Secure & Customer Solutions, Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Communications. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.