Warehouse Worker (R4855)
Taylor Communications is hiring for an experienced Warehouse associate at our Addison, TX plant.
- Unload incoming raw materials and supplies and place into inventory.
- Prepare, issue, and deliver materials to the production floor.
- Return unused roll stock materials after production. Record remaining quantity by weighing unused stock and enter into inventory,
- Maintain in an accurate and organized manner various other logs, records, and forms.
- Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
- Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
High School Diploma/GED
Prior warehouse/receiving experience
Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and written)
Ability to safely operate a forklift and use a computer operating system to track inventory
Ability to follow instructions
Ability to work as a team member and independently
Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
Familiar with basic computer operations
Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow instructions
Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
Ability to follow safety procedures
Ability to sit, walk, stoop/bend, kneel, squat, reach, drive (delivery of roll stock)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., is one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies (with 13,000 employees) are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies in addition to millions of small businesses and consumers.