High Speed Ink Jet Operator (R5142)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Digital Press High Tech Operator who will be responsible for setting up, operator, and maintaining high-speed color digital laser printing equipment.
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot high speed ink jet press
- Assist running a sheet feed press, hand assembly, and other duties as required.
- Maintain a basic understanding of mockups and work orders in order to appropriately setup jobs
- Transport paper or finished product using carts or pallet jacks
- Perform basic cleaning and preventive maintenance of equipment
- Applies some advanced skills with a higher level of variables to be adjusted and/or monitored than entry level digital press operators
- Monday- Friday (11:00pm-7:30am)
- Overtime and weekends as needed
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with variable digital printing equipment
- Knowledge or printing/graphics arts industry/color theory helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Able to lift 50-100 lbs
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.