Business Systems Analyst (R9011)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a liaison between scrum teams and business end-users, the Analyst will ensure timely delivery of product support items as well as roadmap content while identifying risks, challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans. The Analyst will attend and actively participate in scrum meetings and remain engaged in scrum development. They will interact with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions using insight gained to complete business scope documents and define user personas for individual products. The Analyst will also serve as an escalation point for clients.
- Partner with Product Owners and Customer Stakeholders to provide technical support for our customers.
- Accountable for ticket management to ensure Service Level Agreements are being met.
- Provide system consultations for customers including education on existing product or service offerings, introduction of new products/services, and notification of upgrades or add-on product availability.
- Build relationships with and advocate for customers.
- Provide continual service improvement feedback related to product, processes and the company.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and ticket metric levels set forth.
- Define and present strategy for features, write epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and participate in all agile events of the product group as a team member
- Act as voice of the customer and drive product vision.
- Manage existing product features and actively lead the research definition and development of new features to advance the product roadmap.
- Work with other product teams, legal, risk, operations, design and technology teams to define, prioritize, manage, deliver and align solutions to product vision and roadmap.
- Act as subject matter expert with respect to major business processes and supporting applications/capabilities.
- Support feature teams with MVP, testing, user experience testing, product backlog refinement, research and other duties as assigned.
- Support Product Owners with developing business cases and/or measuring/improving operational results.
- Identify and partner with business stakeholders to implement changes in operational policies, process flows, procedures, and specialist tools and customer messages.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, IS or related field or Associates + 2-5 years of experience preferred.
- Motivation to provide immediate interaction with customer by acknowledging and assuring them that their concerns will be resolved.
- Agile/Scrum certifications a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, including use of Agile project management tools (i.e., DevOps, Confluence, JIRA, Git, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, stay organized and be diligent on follow-ups.
- Chamber of Commerce or Association experience appreciated, but not required.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Sharp analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.