Equipment Operator I (R5274)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Equipment Operator at our Grove City facility.
- Perform all equipment functions as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Prepare supplies to operate equipment.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality checks
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs
- Meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment
- Operate collator to produce customized jobs.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- Monitor and manage inventory of supplies.
- Inform supervisor of equipment problems.
- Communicate effectively
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manual.
3rd Shift – Monday through Friday 11:00pm – 7:00am, and overtime as needed
You Must Have:
- High degree of mechanical ability
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions
- Good color discernment is very important
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds required
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience Operating Equipment
- Job Shop experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.