Senior Sales Executive - Kansas City (R4435)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for growing the existing base of account business in the Kansas City area
- Achieve assigned sales quota and goals by identifying new opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Prospect and develop business, respond to RFPs and develop proposals for customer presentations
- Maintain relationships at all levels within the account to ensure alignment with the client’s goals and vision
- Coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, pre sales, information technology, development and customer services
- Ensure management of a large account base by providing superior customer service
You Must Have:
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major
- 3+ years of Sales experience
- Ability effectively articulate a value proposition to clients
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts; excellent problem solver
- Excellent relationship building within multiple levels of accounts and throughout Taylor Communications
- Excellent Planning discipline: Able to convey the organizational and account vision and ensure accountability of all team members to achieve goals
- Detail oriented: Able to translate customer needs into actionable Taylor Communications deliverables.
- Display solutions oriented creativity
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills, achievement oriented
- Ability for minimal travel
We Would Also Prefer:
- 4+ years selling experience; preferably in print/mail/promo industry
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.