Warehouse Worker (R8994)
Start a career with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join the team at our Monroe Twp., NJ, facility!
• Unload/Stage incoming shipments with various MHE equipment.
• Prepare/breakdown inbound shipment for accuracy validation
• Put away of product into correct locations via MHE equipment
• Pull orders accurately via paper/electronic orders via MHE equipment.
• Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
• Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, etc.
• Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
• Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials
• Fills requisitions and orders
• Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
• May operate fork lift
You Must Have:
• Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
• Familiar with basic computer operations
• Basic Math and Reading Skills
• Ability to work as a team member and independently
We Would Also Prefer:
• Prior warehouse/receiving experience
• High school diploma or its equivalent preferred with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.