Senior User Experience Researcher (R3706)
Taylor Technology Services is seeking a Senior User Experience Researcher to join the team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of clients and industries – from startups to Fortune 500 companies, collaborating across multiple disciplines and teams including development, solutions, project and account management. If you are a curious and enthusiastic individual with excellent UX/UI skills, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate should have working experience in all aspects of UX Design process including User Research, Experience Design, Rapid Prototyping and Conducting Usability tests. Excellent communication skills and design leadership skills is a must.
Researcher will be responsible for a full stack UX deliverables working closely with different internal and external teams and clients.
- Will be conducting, moderating, and analyzing usability tests and supporting research methods
- Conduct workshops with cross-functional teams
- Conduct primary & secondary research
- Build High fidelity prototypes for validation usability tests
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that takes into consideration customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Estimation and strategic proposal delivery
- Creation and design of UX/UI artifacts for a variety of platforms, including but not limited to responsive web, native iOS and Android, hybrid mobile, wearables, AR/VR, and other emerging technologies and platforms
- Create and deliver UX documentation, including user flows, journey maps, user personas and annotated wireframes
- Concept, create and deliver UI documentation, including visual design, clickable prototypes, style guides, etc.
- Work collaboratively with solution architects and product owners to define business requirements and user perspectives that help meet client needs and deliver measurable results
- Effectively communicate your design decisions and solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years relevant work experience in digital consumer product design field
- Hands-on experience in User Centered Design and LeanUX practices
- Proven ability to plan and conduct all UX Design activities independently
- Attention to detail is a must
- Portfolio demonstrating cross-channel expertise and skill in creating user-centric digital experiences online and mobile
- Able to handle multiple assignments
- Experience working in cross-functional, Agile and self-organizing teams
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Proficiency in design tools (e.g. UXPin, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Invision, among others)
- Working knowledge of HTML and understanding how design translate to code
- Advocate for innovation and the end-user while meeting the needs of the business
- Deep passion for digital design and understanding of current trends
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.