Sr. Business Systems Analyst (R3076 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is looking for an Business Systems Analyst who develops, delivers, and manages our eCommerce platform Pictavo. Pictavo is our flagship solution for enabling schools to design, build and print their class yearbooks.
A strong candidate will have a solid experience with technology/product program management, people management, functional team leadership, as well as superb skills in communications, business analysis, problem-solving, cross-team coordination, communications, processes, and change management. The IT Program Manager will lead the process of building and maintaining the Pictavo platform and entire ecosystem that supports customer requirements supplied by marketing in conjunction with sales input. They must also act with a sense of urgency and own the execution of all Pictavo maintenance, bug-fixing and new feature additions to ensure we reach short and long-term business goals.
- Lead the teams of technology specialists to plan, build, service and support the platform
- Work closely with the business, marketing and sales teams to understand customer requirements and translate them in to a Pictavo platform roadmap
- Lead the analysis of value to cost for platform feature/function expansion
- Lead the effort to expand the platform for capacity and performance
- Partner with our internal security, compliance, hosting, and off shore services
- Partner with our customers to optimize the user experience
- Manage a budget for platform delivery
- Manage product load and performance testing with assistance from other stakeholders
- Ensure PDF accuracy from the UI all the way thru to manufacturing
- Evaluate our competitor’s technology to keep us current in the industry
- Ensure compliance to industry privacy and data security regulations
- Ensure quality and timely product releases with solid communication of change
- Prepare and present operating plans to executive board
- Communicate value and spend scenarios to executive leadership
- Provide clear updates on progress towards goals to multiple levels of the organization
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Supports several customers in multiple time zones- must be comfortable working outside normal office hours
- Ten years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology of which at least four years in a leadership position supervising technical staff or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires ability to manage projects from conception to successful implementation.
- Requires solid project management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.