Sales & Marketing Team Manager (R3733)
ComplyRight is adding a Sales & Marketing Manager in Pompano Beach, Florida. This person must be a motivated individual who is passionate about developing Sales and Marketing Strategies, organizing projects, training teams who are committed to success. You must have the proven ability to manage online marketing programs and web content for B2B websites.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and execute a strategic multi-channel marketing plan that aligns to primary business goals and drives return on marketing investment
- Drive the creation of positioning, messaging and marketing collateral for new product launches that communicates brand differentiators
- Manage and optimize marketing and customer communication emails (drip streams, promotional, operational, etc.)
- Manage a strategic content marketing plan for demand generation and customer retention with white papers, case studies, product overviews, press releases, and other sales supported efforts.
- Manage and optimize online merchandising efforts to drive sales growth with ongoing A/B tests and conversion optimization efforts with the support of marketing, creative, and IT resources
- Develop, coordinate and execute trade show marketing campaigns representing the business
- Develop, document, execute, and continuously optimize a sales and customer service strategy from the ground up to achieve and exceed budgeted sales goals
- Lead and train sales team to identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects to drive adoption and ultimately ensure retention
- Support customer service team to deliver timely follow-up and solutions to customer issues
- Forecast, monitor and report on marketing, sales, and customer service; evaluating against goals to measure growth, opportunity and productivity
- A./B.S. in Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications or similar discipline
- Demonstrated sales experience, preferably in B2B, SaaS-based services or software sales
- Strong experience with Salesforce CRM, Pardot, etc.
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills; this position works closely with Marketers, Designers, Developers, additional internal departments and external vendors
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
About our Company:
ComplyRight, Inc., is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.