Customer Service Representative (R6000)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc., a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a friendly, experienced Customer Service Professional to work in our customer service center. You will be responsible for assisting customers both on the phone and online to help grow sales and improve customer retention.
- Handle customer questions and issues regarding new and existing orders via telephone and internet/chat
- Accurately enter order information following detailed order-entry procedures
- Offer suggestions, cross-sells, upsells and coaching to customers to build sales and increase customer loyalty
- Document issues and own follow-up on customer problems or requests that require further investigation to resolve
- Communicate effectively with supervisor/team to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 - 5:00 (could flex until 6:00 as needed)
You Must Have:
- Customer service experience in either a call center or retail location
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and handling objection
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight, and all of our Taylor Corporation family of companies, is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.