Supervisor, Distribution Center (R3196 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Distribution Supervisor to manage the overall day to day shipping operation within the Jeffersonville, IN facility. The position is responsible for talent acquisition, training, scheduling and ensuring a safe work environment.
- 3:30pm – 12:00am
- Monday – Friday
- Manage the day to day operations of a customer's distribution center
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Oversee hiring, training and maintaining employee relations
- Responsible for controlling expenses, inventory control and loss prevention
- Ensures timely distribution of merchandise
- Adhere to established warehouse policies and practices
- Track Key Performance Indices
- Develop departmental budgets and control costs
- Manage relationships with onsite customers
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Inventory control
- Documented work history of increasing responsibility
- Strong working knowledge of UPS, FedEx, and other manifesting systems.
- Knowledge of operations of material handling equipment such as sit-down lift trucks, reach trucks and order pickers
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and utilizing bar code scanners
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.