Marketing Specialist (R8203)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for a Marketing Specialist to drive new customer acquisition and sales growth for the assigned e-commerce and e-business web brands.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns for multiple e-commerce and brand websites
- Use email marketing to drive sales and brand awareness
- Work with social media team on creating & optimizing effective social media campaigns
- Execute website merchandizing
- Plan and coordinate A/B testing and website conversion optimization efforts via Google Optimize
- Review and analyze performance of campaigns using web-based analytical tools, and determine next steps based on accurate interpretation of data
- Compile reporting and analysis across all channels & meet regularly with stakeholders to share insights and channel reporting
- Assist in creating content across all brands
- Coordinate and execute display advertising campaigns
- Monitor competitive landscape and make recommendations to establish and maintain market leadership; monitor and report competitive actions and/or initiatives
You Must Have:
- B.A./B.S. in business or marketing-related field
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience driving online traffic through marketing campaigns
- Ability to craft clear and detailed creative briefs, analytics and reports
- Experience with email, social and web marketing
- Experience with ad/ campaign creation
- Proven business acumen and project management skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Basic copywriting abilities
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with website testing platforms such as Google Optimize
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.