Tax Information Reporting Specialist (R8993)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc. is looking for a Tax Information Reporting Specialist to join our Legal Research Team. This critical position is responsible for researching federal and state government-issued business tax forms for changes and effectively communicating these changes to stakeholders to maintain compliance with ComplyRight’ s tax products and services.
- Research federal and state government-issued business tax forms including information returns (e.g., Form W-2, Form 1099-MISC, Form 1098-E, Form 1099-DIV, etc.) issued by the IRS and other governmental agencies to identify possible changes
- Maintain comprehensive internal database of tax forms researched, results of changes, and status of pending changes
- Prepare and distribute internal emails summarizing changes
- Respond to internal questions regarding tax information reporting, including filing requirements and how to complete forms
- Work closely with IRS/SSA and state government agencies to ensure compliance when responding to internal compliance questions
- Stay current on latest tax information reporting law changes
- Manage yearly tax form update process to ensure accuracy in all formats and channels
You Must Have:
- Degree in Accounting, Tax Law or related subject (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Prior payroll, tax and/or accounting experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to also successfully work independently
We Would Also Prefer:
- Knowledge of federal and state tax information reporting regulations
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.