Project Manager (R3238 )
As Project Manager with Taylor Communications SCS, you will work primarily in Operations. Prior experience in either the print or e-commerce industry would prepare you to excel at a fast pace and be successful very quickly with us. Additionally, you will communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and find ways to improve processes and efficiencies. The ideal candidate will apply individual strengths wherever necessary to create opportunity and security for yourself and your co-workers.
- In-depth knowledge of the Printing or Lettershop manufacturing process.
- Gather, analysis and present data in different formats
- Ensure execution of operational processes that deliver the highest level of satisfaction to our internal and external suppliers.
- Identify and implement areas of opportunity to streamline and/or improve processes through analysis of needs and feedback from cross functional partners.
- Manage communication across multiple departments.
- Interact with external stakeholder, suppliers, vendors, and partners to deliver project as required.
- Interact with suppliers at the tactical level to streamline any customer related tasks when issues are escalated for resolution.
- Provide support for special projects as needed.
- Make significant contribution to continuous improvement efforts within the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in a Print or Lettershop environment.
- Previous project management and postal experience.
- Extremely strong computer skills and ability to work with multiple systems, spreadsheets and databases.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MSOffice and ability to adapt quickly to electronic procurement environment. (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Microsoft Project, Ultra Edit and Visio).
- Postal responsibilities include…
- NCOA PAF Management/Annual review (PMO-2516)
- Certification of Move Update Compliance management
- Assist with Mail Piece Design reviews.
- Backup for Mail piece thickness and weight verifications for Presort jobs.
- Troubleshoot postal related mail piece issues
- Manage Mail ID’s on behalf of our customers
- Business Customer Gateway BSA
- Postage Rates - Savings/Revenue Generating opportunities
- USPS rate increases
- Ability to maintain a positive and calm demeanor at all times.
- Energetic, motivated, willing to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment and fluid organizational structure.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be well-organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.