Machine Operator (R7315)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, A Taylor company, is seeking an Inserter Operator for our 2nd Shift located at our facility in West Sacramento, CA.
- Monday – Friday, 1pm - 9:30pm.
- Setup, start and monitor postal mail inserting equipment such as Pitney Bowes Inserter MPS/APS system, Gunther International inserter, Bell and Howell swing arm flats inserter
- Responsible for conducting quality checks and ensuring the high-quality output of product in accordance with process standards and/or guidelines - visually inspects all machine output
- Perform all required preventative maintenance on equipment
- Complete all required documentation as it relates to production, quality and equipment maintenance
You Must Have:
- Must possess the ability to pick up new learning quickly and display a willingness to train and become knowledgeable of the products/equipment operational capabilities
- Must be able to read and interpret instructions and numbers (in English) at a level necessary to perform essential functions
- Must possess basic computer terminal knowledge, keyboard skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8+ hours per day) and able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Mechanical aptitude
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Mail Inserting experience is a plus.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Venture has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status