Human Resources Manager (R3017 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking an HR Manager. Critical to success in this role is a strong business acumen, ability to learn Taylor businesses, building strong and credible partnerships with leaders, and a willingness to work with business leaders to support culture and performance. The HR Manager will lead an HR Generalist, will partner with the business leaders and broker the appropriate resources from our HR Centers of Excellence: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, and Performance and Internal Communications.
- Drive the creation of employee engagement plans and leadership accountability to shape the employee experience.
- Resolve employee relations issues, including investigations and disciplinary actions consistent with our mission of providing Opportunity & Security.
- Develop talent acquisition plans in collaboration with hiring managers and talent acquisition to ensure labor plans are met and resourced.
- Work with centers of excellence leaders to recommend and maintain equitable compensation programs aligned with the desired business outcomes.
- Ensure HR related customer contractual requirements are met and maintained including Affirmative Action Plans and HIPAA compliance.
- Work with Senior HR leaders to develop and roll out programs, processes and strategic plans that will support the business.
- Ensure consistent implementation and application of company policies and procedures by the HRConnect team for assigned groups.
- Will provide HR leadership support for multiple Taylor companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of related/relevant professional experience.
- Strong HR knowledge across all disciplines; recruiting, compensation, benefits, employment law, Learning & Development, and employee relations.
- Strong analytical abilities as well as financial and operational business acumen needed.
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred in addition to familiarity with other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.