Customer Service Representative III (R2860 )
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our Business Customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. A CSR must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. They also are responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CSR is looked at as the strength of our organization. This role is able to autonomously manage and own numerous multiple-solution customers and related demands with ease. CSRs are often times the go-to person for challenging day-to-day and complex internal or external scenarios. The ability to seek and accept feedback from others while learning to provide similar feedback constructively is an important part of this role.
A CSR plays an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team.
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
- A CSR is responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism, because they are in contact with current and prospective customers, and are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity.
- Work independently and within a team to deliver a consistent, exceptional customer experience every time
- Manage all communication – written, verbal and in-person – professionally, proactively and efficiently
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions courteously, efficiently, quickly and accurately
- Own escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately thorough root cause analysis and permanent resolution
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout all engagements
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies
- Review a variety of work product including, but not limited to internal and external communication, quotes, designs, proofs, reports, etc. for accuracy and improvement opportunities
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment
- Understand and help the customer articulate their needs
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- May act as a coach/mentor to other CSRs
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth enabling career progression and further elevation of the customer experience
- Coordination of projects and complex customer deliverables
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- Minimum of 2 plus years of related / relevant B2B Customer Service experience.
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- High School education or above with 2 years of college preferred.
- Print or manufacturing experience is a plus
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new technologies.
- Team Atmosphere
- Driven, self-motivating individuals will flourish
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Appearance and professionalism at all times must represent the company image
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while making it easy for our customers
- Role typically reports to a Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager
About our Company:
Optima Graphics is a highly energetic premier supplier of large and grand format graphics, creativity and fabrication and technology solutions to the event and trade show industry. Optima has over two decades of experience crafting graphics and related exhibit products and services that help our customers meet tight deadlines. Optima’s dedicated factory of artisans produce exhibit and event related products on a wholesale basis through a network of loyal resellers.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, Monthly Sales Growth Bonus, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.