Account Based Marketing Manager (R7846)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager to join their team in Eden Prairie or North Mankato, MN! As a key member of Taylor’s Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) Business Partner team, the Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that meet the growth objectives of the organization, with a strong emphasis on driving engagement and pipeline for national account executives.
The Account Based Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in the growth of our organization by creating, timing, optimizing, and managing marketing campaigns that attract target personas and activate them through the sales funnel. This data-driven individual should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development. This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Drive the campaign machine - team up with sales and marketing leadership to create and execute account marketing plans that drive market growth for top tier accounts. This includes the creation and maintenance of customer segments and the identification and maintenance of predictive sales criteria.
- Fill the Funnel - create and execute account specific strategies in order to move accounts through the sales funnel and meet inbound marketing goals. Collaborate with marketing functions to develop campaign concepts, content requirements, digital marketing message and creative testing to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Power the metrics that matter - Measure, analyze, and report on top tier account activity and marketing ROI. Provide input and guidance to marketing, content and digital teams on CRM and marketing technology requirements needed to better enable ABM.
- Educate and enhance – champion the understanding of predictive analytics, account-based marketing and automation processes across the department/business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization, lead routing, and driving funnel stage progression
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in account based marketing, predictive analytics and creating and executing world-class marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop ideas into actions, advancing “back-of-the-napkin” ideas and concepts into viable segments, messages, campaigns and other lead nurturing activities
- Ability to initiate, plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A results-oriented approach with a strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals; ability to use metrics and develop dashboards to manage programs and measure success
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization and create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Proven track record in growing engagement and pipeline that converts to paying customers
- Ability to be a self-starter who is responsible for initiating and staying focused on high-priority projects that meet organizational needs
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM and account engagement tools such as Salesforce, 6sense, and Hubspot or similar technologies
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.