Customer Service Center Rep II (R3583)
Navitor Specialty Products is seeking a Customer Service Representative to be responsible for working with customers and sales representatives by taking incoming emails/calls, making outbound calls, and providing consultative support by cross-selling our products and working with customer websites.
If you are highly motivated with a great work ethic and work well individually and in a team setting, this role is for you! You will demonstrate how you are able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment on a daily basis. This position will be challenging and will require you to use multiple skills regularly.
- Provide high quality and efficient customer service while ensuring internal and external customers and company needs are met
- Professionally and effectively communicate product knowledge, pricing information, order status, production capabilities, and timeframes with customers
- Support & consult with the customer to provide recommendations and solutions
- Provide customer assistance through email, phone calls, and live chat
- First point of contact to resolve high-profile customer issues and monitor their orders
- Act as a liaison between customer, sales representative, and internal teams, to ensure timely and successful delivery of our products, services, and solutions according to the customer’s needs
- Act as a dedicated (but not exclusive) CSR for designated channel and Account Manager
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. No shift bidding or rotating schedules!
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytic problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize tasks
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Must possess professional phone and email etiquette
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of printing processes, products, and pricing preferred
- Minimum of one year experience in Customer Service related field
- High school education or equivalent
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Specialty Products is redefining what’s possible in the custom small and large format print industry. Our ever-expanding portfolio of specialty products sets the benchmark for innovation, service and quality. Today we employ over 160 full time employees in our two facilities in North Mankato, Minnesota and Columbia, New Jersey. We are proud to say our products are made in the USA.
We are a leader in wholesale, personalized specialty products including custom stamps and embossers, engraved products, badges, signs and banners. We leverage state-of-the-art print technology to bring customers high-quality products in a timely, worry free manner. Navitor Specialty Products is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at www.navitorsp.com.