Software Development Engineer in Test - REMOTE (R3264)
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to test various external and internal facing products and applications including web applications, web services and microservices. The ideal candidate will have experience in development and infrastructure components that assist to plan and develop automation testing of Taylor Corporation product suite.
- Analyzing requirements to determine the testing strategy of different applications and products through automation
- Implementing test automation strategy for REST APIs, e-commerce and back-office applications
- Developing Automated test scripts using SpecFlow or other similar tools in Continuous Integration/Continuous deploy model.
- Staying abreast of current technology, new technological advances and company standards
- Generate & Reviewing test cases prior to the Engineering team start implementing the requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience in testing using automation or Programming experience in a TDD model
- Contribute and Expand the Automated Unit Tests along with Engineering Team
- Proven experience in developing Test Harness/Stub services for REST API testing
- Experience testing distributed n-tier applications
- Ability to analyze user cases, stories, requirements and or technical specifications into test cases
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools in an Agile Working environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of working with at least one Source control system - Git, Stash etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or similar degree.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top three graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.