2nd Shift Customer Service Representative I (R4988)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in Jeffersonville, IN.
- 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm and overtime as required
- First point of contact at the production facility to resolve customer issues
- Prepares and monitor high priority customer orders
- Support & consult with the national customer service team to provide recommendations and solutions
- Provide assistance primarily via email and some phone calls
- Assist sales with customer orders to include pricing and order status
- Coordinates daily with production scheduling to ensure on time processing of orders
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in Customer Service related field
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of printing process and pricing a plus
- Must possess professional phone and email etiquette
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytic problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary and a competitive benefit package including health, dental, & vision insurance, 401k plan , profit sharing, PTO ( paid time off ) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we’ve been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions foe the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com