Bindery Operator (R5271)
Taylor Communications is seeking an Inserting Equipment Operator to work in our Grove City, OH location. The position is responsible for automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation. Equipment may be related to process such as: cutting, binding, finishing, mailing, engraving and/or imprinting on product.
Mon-Fri 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Perform all equipment functions as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Prepare supplies to operate equipment.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality checks
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs
- Meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment
- Operate collator to produce customized jobs.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- Monitor and manage inventory of supplies.
- Inform supervisor of equipment problems.
- Communicate effectively
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manual.
- High degree of mechanical ability
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions
- Good color discernment is very important
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience Operating Equipment
- Job Shop experience
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.